Crewsaver Crewfit 180N Pro Lifejacket Includes CSL Light fitted inside the lifejacket
The new Crewfit range are the first lifejackets of their kind in the world to offer; safe, stylish, comfortable and affordable solutions to the everyday recreational boater.
Using the knowledge and experience Crewsaver have gained during the development of the ErgoFit lifejacket range, alongside 30 years of experience they have in the design and manufacture of inflatable lifejackets they are able to ensure that every Crewsaver lifejacket encompasses the most advanced and essential safety features at every price point.
The first of its kind, an everyday boating lifejacket designed using 3D technology to radically increase comfort levels. Successful integration of a high volume 3D shaped bladder design, a peninsula chin support and increased buoyancy to 180N provides you with maximum in water performance. The Crewfit 180N Pro wraps all of these safety features into a fun, stylish, 3D shaped and super comfy cover.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (180N) to float you higher in the water (2023 model approved ISO 12402:2020).
- Indicator window showing the status of the inflator (2023 models check the status of the firing mechanism via an easy-access side zip).
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light and Spray Hood (Spray hood sold separately)
- Soft loop D-ring for attaching safety harness (with harness option)
- Robust outer cover for durability
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
- Compatible with MOB Lifesavers
See our Inshore/Coastal lifejacket guide below for some more info on the Crewsaver 180 pro!