The Fire Safety Stick (FSS) is a manual, portable fire extinguishing device. It uses a Potassium powder jet (a unique method among conventional fire extinguishers) that employs the vaporisation of the powder in the environment followed by the condensation of its extinguishing substance. It works by interrupting a fire’s chain of reaction (the “auto-catalyst” of the fire).
Fire Safety Stick is composed of stable, solid minerals; it does not contain gas and is not pressurised. The aerosol-like jet is only produced when the charger is struck with its base. The produced aerosol jet is free of thrust and is essentially an inert salt that emits gas already present in the atmosphere.
- NO RESIDUE • NO MESS • NO DAMAGE
- Works on ALL MAJOR types of fire
- Lasts far LONGER to fight the fire
- SAFE & EASY to use
- Totally non-toxic & environmentally friendly.
- FAST but secure activation
- 10 years proven shelf life (3yr warranty)
- No Maintenance Required
- SMALL & LIGHT
- FREE MOUNTING BRACKET