The Spinlock Deckvest 6D lifejacket is one of our most popular fully featured offshore lifejackets. Featuring a large sprayhood as well as two forms of illumination.
Available as a standard harness or with HRS – Harness Release System (choose in the drop down menu above), as well as in 4 colours.
HRS is a new innovation which enables the wearer to disconnect from the safety line by releasing a lever behind the soft loop safety line attachment point of the lifejacket harness.
- Activation handle located behind soft loop, easy to locate, grab and pull
- Soft loop attachment released and open
- User separated from safety line and boat
- Easily reset to use again
- ISO12402-1 Deck Safety Harness
- 170N Buoyancy
- One Size
- UML Pro Sensor Elite activation system
- Improved front opening buckle with smooth body adjuster system
- Enhanced shoulder fit system for the perfect fit – every time – all day
- Enhanced back profile for clean, unobtrusive look and fit
- Hard-wearing coated fabrics in key areas
- New sprayhood design with large clear structured visor – stored away from neck
- Firing system on rear of bladder for improved comfort and reduced snagging when inflated
- 40mm Single Leg Strap with stowage pocket – extra wide, easy to find, easy to locate
- Pylon 360° lifejacket light fitted
- Lume-On bladder illumination lights fitted
- MOB1 AIS Compatible
- 5 Year Warranty on product registration
- Cutter attachment point for non-HRS models
- Optional Harness Release System (HRS)