The 190 CLASSIC range incorporates the latest lifesaving technology. Using a 38g CO2 cylinder, the buoyancy has been increased to 190 Newtons – more than 20% of the minimum CE standard. This delivers a fast turnover as well as raising the head and mouth increasing freeboard and preventing secondary drowning a common cause for drowning at sea.
The bright yellow lung is constructed from a durable ‘high visibility’ fabric with reflective tape on both lobes of the lung. Twin shoulder straps and an integrated crutch strap ensure a firm and safe fit minimising ride-up whilst a lifting becket ensures a speedy recovery. The one piece construction between lung and cover makes re-packing a simple task.
- Life Jacket type – Coastal and Offshore recreational sailing CE approved to EN396
- Colour – Red/ Navy
- Sizes – Adult unisex fit, 40kg upward, 55 – 144cm chest
- Firing Mechanism – Auto, Manual
- Newtons – 190
- Materials – Heavy duty water resistant anti-tear Nylon
- Cylinder size – 38g co2
- Crutch strap – Fitted easy adjustment quick clip crutch strap to create a bespoke fit and minimise ride-up
- Retro reflective tape – Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on the lung. Reflective piping on outer cover
- Special features – Adjustable waist belt, lifting becket, mesh storage bag, one piece construction for easy repacking, UML firing mechanism, whistle