Synchro Footblocks feature alloy cheeks, fixing isolators, and a moulded base plate to prevent sealant ingress into the sheave.
- Standard and jammer options can be double stacked
- Two-step jammer action keeps lever close to side of the block
- Optimised jammer shape holds line central on the sheave
- Tough alloy cheeks
- Synchro sheave loads match the same sized block.
- Twin fixings with inserts
- Wide head for a solid base, block will not “roll” on the deck
- Moulded base plate with recess to hold sealant around fixing
- Screws and prevent ingress onto the bearing and sheave
|Sheave Diameter|||||Working Load Limit|||||Weight|
|60mm||800kg (1764lbs)||62g (5.7oz)|
|72mm||1200kg (2645lbs)||229g (8.1oz)|