Imagine, every time you board your yacht, all the battery power is immediately available. Satellite navigation, computer, refrigerator, engine starting and all the on board comforts and safety features for a day cruise or trip on the high seas.
When you invest in SunWare solar panels you are plugging into a solar panel designed for marine environments and tough installation conditions. These German built solar panels are manufactured to the very highest quality standard of materials and workmanship. You have the assurance that each solar panel is individually tested to industry standards.
SunWare solar panels have the highest power output to surface area ratio of walk on solar panels on the market. Their efficient polycrystalline cells convert sunlight to power into your battery so you can have the luxury of cool drinks and keep the essential equipment like the depth sounder running too.
– No more running the engine just to keep the service batteries charged when cruising
– No noisy generators
– Cut the cost and frequency of refuelling
– Silent battery charging at work while you relax into the sail
– Imagine a refrigerator that keeps it’s cool! Food preserved and drinks cooled just as you want them.
– How great to set sail with the peace of mind that your batteries are being replenished as you enjoy the comforts on board
Peak Power: 60W
Dimensions (mm): 481 x 772 x 5
Weight (kg): 2.3