The FastFind CREW1 AIS Man Overboard device is designed to accelerate detection and support localised rescue for vessel crew in an MOB situation.
The CREW1 offers a range of innovative features in a compact and easy to carry design. The semiautomatic beacon can be water or manually activated. It boasts an extended 36 hour battery life and high-powered SOS strobe capability. With a rugged construction and multiple attachment clippings, the FastFind CREW1 is designed with crew survivability in mind. Submersible to 50m, the Crew1 offers a versatile commercial grade AIS man over-board solution.
- Compact and offers dynamic lifejacket fitting options
- Highly accurate, regularly updated GPS coordinates to accelerate location detection
- Water and manual activation options
- Compatible with AIS electronics, e.g. chart plotters
- High strength LED signals SOS message to aid low light detection
- High powered battery allows extended signal operation with 36 hrs activation time (typical for -10C)
- 5 years storage life
- IP68 Waterproof with 50m immersion depth.