International Propeller Primer is a quick drying, one-part primer specifically formulated for use on outdrives, outboard legs, propellers and sterngear. Propeller Primer has excellent adhesion properties thanks to Dual-Activated Bonding Technology. Working in combination with our recommended International Antifouling to form a unified coating system that resists dynamic and cavitation forces to protect propellers and underwater metals from fouling build up.
- Best in class system with an International antifouling
- Excellent adhesion properties to a range of underwater metals
- Waterbased, low odour primer that is easy to apply by brush
- Suitable for: Propeller / drive
- Finish / sheen: Matt
- Substrates: Aluminimum / Zinc-Galvanised Steel, Steel, Bronze / Stainless Steel. Suitable for aluminium propellers.
- Application Method: Brush
- Recommended no. of coats: 1-2
- Coverage: (Theoretical) Â 10 mÂ²/L @ 100 microns WFT. (Practical) Â 9 mÂ²/L