The Standard Horizon HX890E Handheld Floating VHF Radio with Class H DSC and GPS is the successor to the best selling HX870E. Available in two colour options and with some prominant new features.
These include: Two scrambler systems built in, both a 4 code CVS2500A and a 32 code FVP-42 scrambler system ensure secure communications out on the water. Another new feature includes a built in FM Broacast band receiver, during times when radio communication is not necessary, relax with some music on the FM Radio broadcast bands.
Other notable features include: Floating and submersible to IPX8, switchable daytime or nighttime mode, waypoint and route navigation, group monitor function utilizing DSC Group position call. The new Standard Horizon HX890E has also been redesigned with a new ergonomic case design, and has been rigorously tested to conform with the Militay Standard (MIL-STD-810F). The feature packed HX890E comes packaged with all the accessories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 220V charger, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard, and it’s backed by Standard Horizons industry leading 3 year waterproof warranty.
- 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W)
- 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function for both TX/RX audio
- Rugged case construction conforms to Military Standard (MIL-STD-810F)
- Available in Navy Blue or Black
- Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation
- W2.60’’ x H5.43’’ x D1.50’’ – Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
- Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver
- 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery
- Easy to Operate Menu System with a large (1.7’’ x 1.7’’) Full-dot matrix display
- Selectable Display Mode – Day & Night Mode
- Waypoint and Route navigation
- Group Monitor Function utilizing DSC Group Position Call
- MOB (Man over Board) feature
- Water Activated Emergency “WHITE” Strobe Light
- Two Scrambler Systems built-in – 4-code CVS2500A & 32-code FVP-42
- Versatile Scanning operation (Dual Watch and Triple Watch)
- NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- FM Broadcast Radio Receiver
- Micro USB Data jack for PC programming
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Please note: Only one radio is supplied.