The North Sails Sailor Jacket combines the iconic Sailor Jacket look with a modern windproof, showerproof and breathable shell fabric. Constructed with a mesh-lined body and smooth sleeve lining for warmer climates.
The Sailor Jacket takes us back to the greatness of Lowell North in his Olympic heyday. The original was North’s first-ever clothing, inspired by aviator jackets. The Sailor Jacket combines an iconic look with a breathable, splash proof and water-repellent shell. The Sailor Jacket Net Lined is designed with a mesh-lined body coupled with a smooth sleeve lining, perfect for warmer climates. Built out of 75% recycled fabric content and can be returned at the end of life.
- Windproof, showerproof and breathable shell fabric
- 75% Recycled fabric content
- Mesh lined body and smooth sleeve lining
- Contoured collar
- Side pockets and internal security pocket
- Hidden lining zip for ease of branding
- Knitted hem and cuffs to ensure a snug fit
- Hypalon zip garages
- YKK AquaGuard® zips