The Seago ecodry is specifically designed for boats and marine applications with the environment in mind. The ecodry desiccant dehumidifier has no harmful gases and no compressor making this compact machine highly efficient and economic.
The ecodry can be used at home, in the garage, holiday home or caravan to ensure that the space remains dry and free from harmful mould.
The ecodry is simple to operate with a clear display showing you everything you need to know at a glance. Once the desired humidity is set ecodry is fully automated. Capable of continuous operation (ideal for boats) the ecodry will stay set. Auto restart ensures the ecodry comes back online with the last settings in the event of a power outage.
• 7 Litre per day (maximum capacity)
• Low noise 37-49dB
• Continuous drain (free hose included)
• Digital status display (with adjustable back light)
• Sleep mode (low noise and dimmed display)
• Removable 2 litre bucket with handle
• Ionising air filter
• Washable filter
• Carry handles
• Automatic louvre for directing airflow
• Auto restart after power failure
• Working range 1°C – 40°C
• Lightweight (6kg)
• Compact (487 x 320 x 200mm)