Combining stand up paddling and windsurfing into one showpiece!
The Mohaka can be used as a single stand up paddle board or as a windsurf board thanks to its easy-to-install windsurf mount.
We’ve added a traction rail underneath the board to for more control and stability. With a board weight of only 9,3 kilograms, the Mohaka is easy to carry wherever you want.
Maximum stiffness and durability are guaranteed thanks to the use of our X-dropstitching construction and Heat Bonded technology.
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for the best stiffness
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- Traction rail on bottom of the board for more control
- 8″ EZ lock fin
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Windsurf insert mounted in the board
- Nose rocker: 9″, Tail rocker: 0″
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 120kg | 265 lbs
- Board weight: 9,3kg | 20,5lbs
- Package weight: 14,3kg | 31,5lbs
- Dimensions: 10’2″ x 31″ x 6″ | 309 x 78,7 x 15cm
- Mast: 316cm, luff 316cm, boom:140cm
Package contains: Aero Mohaka SUP Board 10.2, adjustable 3-piece fiberglass paddle, waterproof backpack, double action pump, 10ft / 3,04m coiled leash, Aero Venta SUP Sail 3.5 m2 (mast, mast extension, mast base, uphaul cord & boom).
Take a closer look at the JOBE Mohaka 10.2 Windsurf SUP in the video below