105 resin mixed with 206 slow hardener can be used for extended assembly times when working in ideal conditions or the ambient temperature is higher than normal. West System 105-206 cured resin/hardener mixture yields a high-strength, rigid solid which has excellent cohesive properties and provides an outstanding moisture vapour barrier with excellent bonding & coating properties.
- Pot life at 25°C: 20 to 30 minutes
- Cure to solid state at 21°C: 9 to 12 hours
- Cure to maximum strength at 21°C: 5 to 7 days
- Minimum recommended working temperature: 16°C
- Pumps required = (5:1 ratio) 301, 306 or 309