This low profile automatic submersible bilge pump senses bilge water level and switches on and off automatically.
Can be fitted deep in confined bilge areas, under engines and cockpit floors.
- Drains down to as little as 9mm (1/3″)
- Electric Field Sensor Technology
- Straight forward installation
- Multi-position pump and body
- Efficient performance strainer design
- Easy clean
- Unique strainer
- Integrated bleed ball – prevents airlocks
- Barb connection or non-return valve
- Rotates to suit installation
New Improved Design
- Longer run on time for better drainage.
- New installation wedge for optimized operation.
- Fits deep into bilge where other pumps can’t.
- No separate bilge switch is required.
- Water level detected by automatically controlled patented electric field sensor.
- Waterproof electronics – protects against water ingress.
- Quick and easy to install – long wires, strainer and outlet rotate to suit bilge area.
- Unaffected by wave motion.
- Environmentally friendly and mercury free.
- Manual override facility included.
- Solid state switching – no moving parts.
- Suitable for use in fresh or salt water.
- Unique clever strainer design
- Easily removable and replaceable for cleaning
Awards and Accreditations
- Qualtec Award – Menzione Speciale 2009
- NMMA Innovation Award – Honourable Mention 2009
- CE Certified
Approvals and Standards
- Conforms to ISO 8849 and ISO 15083
- Ignition protected per ABYC and USCG standards
- NMMA type accepted
- Open Flow Rate: 650 GPH (40 Litres/min) at 13.6V D.C.
- Flow Rate at 1m Head: 550 US GPH (34 Litres/min)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V D.C.
- Current Draw: 3.4 Amps
- Recommended Fuse Size: 5 Amp Automotive
- Wire Size (Caulked Size): 1.5mm (16 AWG)
- Weight: 0.326kg (0.71lbs)
- Maximum Discharge Head: 3m (10ft)
- Hose Connections: 19mm (3/4″) / 25mm (1″) Stepped Port
- Overall Height: 75mm (3″)
- Overall Width: 54mm (2 1/8″)
- Overall Length: 212mm (8 3/8″)
- Pump Body: Polypropylene, High temperature ABS, Fully potted circuitry
- Locking Ring: Acetal
- Impeller, Glass filled prolyproplene.
- Seals: Nitrile
- Fasteners: Stainless steel