A tough, proven and reliable design with single acting capabilities.
- Fully protected diaphragm
- Easy maintenance – inspection port
- Easy grip handle
- Non-choke valves
- Multi-mount design
- Odour-proof seals
- Three options for mounting. A decades-old tried and tested design that sailors trust. Great installation versatility allows you to to fit the pump in the most suitable orientation for your boat thanks to the clever bilge pump design.
- The most versatile and high performance pump design from Whale.
- 1 pump with 3 mounting orientations (on deck, thru deck and on bulkhead)
- High performance – 66 litres (17.5 US gals) per minute flow rate
- It is important to ensure the system incorporates a vented anti-syphon loop.
Awards & Accreditations
- In accordance with ISO15083 a suitable primary bilge pump for 12m (40ft) boats and larger
Life Boats Approval
- Lloyds (MCA) & USCG approved
- Weight: 1.36kg (3.0lbs)
- Hose Connections: 38mm (1 1/2″) hose connections
- Maximum Suction Lift: 4.5m (15ft)
- Maximum Discharge Head: 4.5m (15ft)
- Pump Body: Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Diaphragm, Valves & Seals: Nitrile
- Operating Lever: Acetal & Glass-Filled Nylon
- Spring & Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Materials in Contact with Fluid:
- Glass-Filled Polypropylene
- Stainless Steel
- Suction Lift: 1m (3ft)
- Discharge Head: 0.5m (1.5ft)
- 45 Strokes per Minute: 42 litres (11 US gals)
- 70 Strokes per Minute: 66 litres (17.5 US gals)