High capacity, narrow, low profile submersible bilge pump. Designed to be used with a separate bilge switch.
Low profile electric bilge pump perfect for narrow bilge spaces. Supersubs fit where other pumps won’t in small or awkward bilge spaces.
- Drains to down 9mm (1/3″)
- Simple Plumbing
- Rotate ports to suit your installation.
- Reliable Long Term
- Includes extra long wires for integirty
- Versatile Installation
- Multi-position pump body and head
- Easy Maintenance
- Unique strainer easily cleaned
- Efficient Operation
- Low profile strainer
- Integrated Bleed Ball
- Prevents airlocks
- Low narrow design for confined bilge spaces
- Simple to install – rotate outlet and pump body to suit installation.
- High performance
- Efficient operation – power consumption very low
- Easily cleaned – snap fit assembley
- Low profile strainer – leaves bilge almost dry
- It is important to ensure that the system incorporates a vented anti-syphon loop
Awards & Accreditations
- PBO’s Tester Choice
- CE certified
Approvals & Standards
- Conforms to ISO 8849 and ISO 15083
- Ignition protected under ABYC and USCG standards
- EMC compliant. NMMA type accepted.
- Open Flow Rate: 500 US GPH (32 Litres/min) at 13.6V D.C.
- Flow Rate at 1m (3ft) Head: 400 US GPH (25 Litres/min)
- Nominal Voltage: 12V D.C.
- Current Draw: 2.4 Amp
- Recommended Fuse Size (Automotive): 5 Amp
- Weight: 270g (0.6lbs)
- Hose Connections: 19mm (3/4″)
- Minimum Wire Size: 1.5mm² (16 AWG)
- Pump Body: Polypropylene, High Temperature ABS
- Locking Ring: Acetal
- Impeller: Glass-Filled PBT
- Seals: Nitrile
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Materials in Contact with Fluid
- Glass-Filled PBT