The Iris 100 is a universal compass.
- Can be installed on any inclination or position: vertical, horizontal, laying flat, upside down.
- It is a course compass which can also be used to take bearings.
- Can be taken away and moved around the boat : it is simply clipped on a smooth-edge bracket, designed not to catch sails or hurt fingers.
- A soft rubber casing provides efficient protection against shocks. These features make the Iris 100 an ideal compass for small boats (dinghy, kayak, canoe, small fishing boat).
- Conical card with double reading (direct and horizontal).
- Gimballed magnetic set : the card remains perfectly horizontal, whatever the angle of the compass installation.
- 2 mobile lubber lines.
- Legendary Plastimo pivot and hard stone guarantee the accuracy and the durability.
- Iris 100 floats.
- Weight: 295 g.
Universal balance – round the world with one compass.
Even works upside down, mounted on the ceiling.