i60 Wind from Raymarine. Comes with Short Arm Wind Transducer
The new i60 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunctional displays. Designed specifically for sailboaters, these stylish, dedicated-function instruments cover wind and close-hauled wind options in analogue and digital formats.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large analogue dials
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
Comes with both the Black (square style) and Grey bezels as well as sun covers to suit.