Raymarine i70s Wind Speed Depth System Pack
The i70s multifunction ability can create a personalised display of instrument and navigation data to encourage flexible and carefree use. A generous 4.1″ display with digital, graphical and analogue displays clearly presenting speed, depth wind speed and more. The simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad has been designed for precise operation in all conditions.
- All weather optically bonded display technology for sharper colours and contrast, and a wide viewing angle.
- SeaTalkng networking for simple connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks.
- NMEA2000 connectivity for engine, environment, fuel and navigation data.
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets.
- Supplied with black (eS Series style) and (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 V dc
- Voltage Range: 9 to 16 V dc
- Power Consumption: 1.7 Watts
- Mounting method: Surface mount
- LCD Brightness: 1,200cd/m2
- Display: 4.1″ TFT LCD 16 bit colour, (64K colours), 320 x 240 pixels
- Colour palettes: Four colour pallettes- two day, inverse and red/black
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55 °(-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30° to 70° (-22°F to 158°F)
- Relative Humidity and Waterproofing: 93% max. IPX6 IPX7
E70327: i70s Multifunction Colour Display x1
E70010: iTC-5 Analogue Txd to NMEA Converter x1
A22154: DST800 Analog out 200kHz x1
A06031: STNG Backbone Terminator x2
A06064: STNG 5-WAY CONNECTOR x1
A06035: STNG Backbone Cable 3m x1
A06049: STNG Power Cable x1
E22078: Short Arm Wind Txd x1
A06032: STNG BLANKING PLUG x2