Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion’s new FM Series flush mount marine speakers are designed to deliver enhanced acoustics to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series speakers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting profile no thicker than 2.5mm [3/32″] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series speakers are built to last on board season after season.
Optimized Full Range Speaker:
The FM Series speakers are acoustically optimized for performance in the marine environment, by combining optimized speaker drivers and aluminum dome tweeters to produce quality sound at all volumes.
Innovative Design Aesthetics:
Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
Non-Intrusive Mounting System:
The FM Series uses ‘speaker legs’ that keep the speaker in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vessel.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered:
Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
Designed To Comply With ISO12216:
Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Speaker Size: 6.5″
- Peak Power: 120 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 30 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 15 – 80 W/Ch
- Tweeter Type: Aluminum dome
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 138mm x 138mm [5-7/16″ x 5-7/16″]
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 70mm [2-3/4″]
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material):4L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating): IP65
- Speaker Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth: 153mm x 153mm x 67.1mm [6″ x 6″ x 2-5/8″]