Engineered for high-quality audio reproduction with innovative design aesthetics, Fusion’s new FM Series flush mount marine subwoofers are designed to deliver high-quality bass to your vessel in a sleek and minimalistic form factor to meet the latest boat design trends.
Featuring an intelligent mounting system for non-intrusive, easy installation, the FM Series subwoofers are designed to be flush mounted with a mounting flange no thicker than 3mm [1/8″] for a premium, visually-appealing, near-flat finish.
With an IP65 weatherproof rating, you can enjoy peace of mind that your FM Series subwoofers are built to last on board season after season.
Optimized 2.1 Configuration:
When connected with a pair of FM Series speakers and a 2 Ohm stereo stable Fusion Multi-Zone™ stereo with DSP, you have the option of creating a 2.1 audio zone to simplify installation and reduce system cost by adding bass without the need for an external amplifier.
Quality Audio Reproduction:
Enjoy quality low frequency audio at any volume level.
Innovative Design Aesthetics:
Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
Non-Intrusive Mounting System:
The FM Series uses ‘speaker legs’ that keep the subwoofer in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vessel.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
Designed To Comply With ISO12216:
Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
- Subwoofer Size: 10″
- Peak Power: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 120 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M): 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40 – 300 W/Ch
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 269mm x 269mm [10-9/16″ x 10-9/16″]
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 140mm [5-1/2″]
- Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material): 40L
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating): IP65
- Subwoofer Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth: 284mm x 284mm x 137mm [11-3/16″ x 11-3/16″ x 5-3/8″]