The new Fusion Apollo WB670 inherits key audio innovations and technological brilliance from the Apollo RA670, re-engineered in a compact, space saving form factor designed to simplify dash space at the helm. The Apollo also has enhanced connectivity options giving you convenience and flexibility when controlling your entertainment system. You can connect an Apollo ERX400 wired remote via Ethernet for the full Apollo user experience or alternatively for a more streamlined system, you can control the WB670 using only a Garmin MFD via NMEA 2000® or Ethernet. From the kick drum to your eardrum, Apollo has made it inherently simple to customize your audio entertainment for superior sound quality in any area of your boat.
Digital Signal Processing:
A technically superior listening experience made simple, Fusion’s DSP produces superior sound quality in every environment. Precisely calculated loudness curves optimized for the human ear ensure quality, full range audio at every volume level, while the feed-forward limiter anticipates a peak in the audio and adjusts the gain to make distortion, a thing of the past.
Using environmental information and acoustically designed Fusion speaker profiles, you can now achieve customized, optimized audio for any area of your boat, resulting in an entertainment system that is perfectly tuned for premium audio reproduction, and programmed to protect your system season after season.
We have introduced a new intuitive user experience allowing for easy navigation of your entire boat’s audio network, making control of your audio and sources a seamless experience. Key functionalities include:
- Stereo Grouping: Allows you to link up multiple Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network and play the same audio source synchronized across all stereos.
- Volume Control: Scroll through available zones on your boat and enjoy independent volume control to customize your listening experience, or select ALL volume to adjust a group of stereos at once.
- Power Options: Allows you to turn on any connected Apollo Series stereo on the PartyBus-Network remotely from another Apollo Series stereo.
- Home Zone: The physical zSeamlessly stream high quality audio via Apple AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi* from your compatible Apple device to the Apollo WB670. Apple AirPlay 2 has the added functionality of being able to stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control of the head units.one on board your boat where the stereo is installed. After adjusting audio in another zone, the stereo will default back to audio control of the Home Zone after a period of inactivity.
Wi-fi Audio Streaming With Apple AirPlay 2:
Seamlessly stream high quality audio via Apple AirPlay 2 over Wi-Fi* from your compatible Apple device to the Apollo WB670. Apple AirPlay 2 has the added functionality of being able to stream one audio source from your compatible Apple device to multiple Apollo Series marine stereos connected to the same network, with individual and global volume control of the head units.
Over-The-Air Software Update:
The Apollo Series is intelligently simple and always up to date, thanks to the over-the-air software updates available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link app.
Additional Source Options:
Bluetooth, UPnP, Optical Audio, advanced SiriusXM features and DAB+ radio available, AM/FM radio, AUX and USB connections ready at your fingertips.
Designed to save space at the helm, the Apollo WB670 can be mounted in out-of-way places such as storage lockers, inside helm consoles and other concealed compartments.
True-Marine Designed and Engineered:
Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo WB670 has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
The industry standard protocol for on-water audio integration and control, Fusion-Link enables control of your entertainment directly from partnered marine Multi-Function Displays, compatible Apple or Android devices via the Fusion-Link app, and Garmin watches via Fusion-Link Lite. With multiple control options, no matter what you are doing on your boat, you can always be in control of your audio entertainment.
Three independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your boat, each with advanced localized menu controls including volume limits, zone naming, disabling zones and more. Note: Subwoofer and full range line outs require additional amplification.
Additional Audio Zones:
Up to six independent audio zones are available by connecting two Apollo WB670’s via Ethernet to a router or Ethernet switch. You will be able to control both Apollo WB670’s from a single Apollo ERX400 wired remote.
- Sources: AM/FM / Bluetooth / Apple AirPlay 2 / digital optical input / USB audio / iPhone / iPod / AUX / UPnP / MTP / SiriusXM-Ready (USA only, requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner) / DAB+ ready (available in Europe and Australia only) Note: SiriusXM and DAB+ do not support traffic and weather.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): Yes
- Fusion speaker, subwoofer and amplifier profiles preconfigured via DSP: Yes
- Fusion-Link Control (Wireless): Yes
- PartyBus-Network Technology: Yes (receive and broadcast – wired or wirelessly* when Apollo WB670 is integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Bluetooth audio streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- SiriusXM-Ready: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes* (*when integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)
- ANT Technology: Yes
- NMEA 2000 (Control via MFD – Fusion-Link): Yes
- Works with ERX/NRX Remotes: Yes, NRX remote requires additional parts (please refer to owner’s manual for more details)
- Optical Input: 1 x Digital Optical Input (SPDIF)
- Internal Amplifier: Class-D
- Rated Power Output (4 Ohm): 26 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD
- Rated Power Output (2 Ohm): 43 W rms x 4 @ 14.4 V input < 10% THD
- Peak Power: 280W max
- Auxiliary Inputs: 1 x RCA Input (AUX)
- Ethernet: One Ethernet port
- USB 2.0 Port: One USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- SiriusXM: One SiriusXM port (requires optional SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner, does not support traffic and weather)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker Channels: 4 x channels, 1 pair per zone (zone 1 & 2 internal amplifier / zone 3 requires external amplification)
- RCA Pre-Out (Left, Right and Subwoofer): 3 zones (1 x L+R per zone, 1 x Sub per zone – All require external amplification)
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 – 16V dc
- DAB+ Ready: Fusion DAB+ module is required (sold separately). Only available where DAB or DAB+ broadcast is supported
- Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates* via the free Fusion-Link app or USB (*when Apollo WB670 is integrated with a wireless network router or Apollo Series stereo network enabled with Wi-Fi technology)