Scotch-Blue Painter’s Tapes are our most versatile masking tapes: Once you’ve tried them, you’ll never use anything else!
When you’re tackling a DIY decorating project, masking tape can be a source of frustration – destroying your hard work with torn shards of tape, uneven edges and sticky residues. ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape is different. Easy to peel off the roll without shredding, it sticks smoothly and securely but removes cleanly – even after 14 days – to leave you with nothing but sharp paint lines and a professional-looking result. Suitable for use on a variety of surfaces, including painted walls and woodwork, glass and metal, it is resistant to UV and won’t degrade in direct sunlight. This makes it easy to remove from more challenging areas like window frames without damaging the underlying surface.
Whether you’re a professional decorator or a DIY perfectionist, ScotchBlue Painters Tape is an essential addition to your kit. This pack contains 1 roll of tape measuring 25 mm wide by 50 m long. Please note that surfaces should be properly bonded before applying ScotchBlue Painters Tape.
- An easy-to-use masking tape for sharp paint lines and a professional-looking finish.
- Unwinds smoothly and sticks firmly.
- Removes easily and cleanly, even after 14 days.
- Suitable for use on painted walls, painted/finished trim and woodwork, glass and metal.
- Uv resistant – ideal for window frames and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
- 1 roll of bright blue tape measuring 25 mm wide by 50 m long.