Please note: Liferafts are sent direct from the manufacturer and have a dangerous goods delivery charge of £15. You can also order for click & collect. Both services take 5-7 working days.
The SeaMaster ISO 9650-1 life raft is the perfect partner for offshore sailing on recreational or coded craft, designed and refined over many years in partnership with professionals. We have worked with users from a variety of backgrounds to design and vigorously test this raft, which, as a result, has become one of our flagaship Seago products.
For a brand which has built its reputation on giving a close knit community of sailors what they need to remain safe in pursuit of adventures big and small, the SeaMaster truly embodies the Seago Spirit.
4 man L650 x W300 x H420 L730 x W490 x H310
6 man L720 x W340 x H460 L730 x W490 x H310
8 man L720 x W340 x H460 L780 x W530 x H365
Please note: We can only deliver to UK mainland addresses only. For delivery overseas please call us.
- Colour – High viz orange canopy & ballast pockets. Black lower tubes
- Sizes – 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 person
- Materials – Super robust large Butyl rubber inflatable tubes. 100% Water proof tough RipStop Nylon canopy
- Retro reflective tape – Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on canopy and underside of raft floor
- Ballast Pockets – 4 x 55 Litre lead weighted quick filling water ballast pockets for maximum stability
- Lights – SOLAS Approved automatic high visibility flashing external light to enable quick recovery. Internal light
- Storage Options – Packed in robust fibreglass container or durable valise bag
- Areas of Use – Extended offshore sailing, racing yachts and coded boats
- Service & Warranty – 3 Year service interval, 12 year warranty
- Emergency Pack – 1 x Bailer, 1 x Drogue (sea anchor), 1 x Floating knife, 1 x Hand pump, 1 x Life saving signal card, 1 x Pair of oars, 1 x Repair kit, 1 x Rescue quoit with 30m of line, 1 x Signal mirror, 1 x Waterproof torch & batteries, 1 x Wet notes, 1 x Whistle, 2 x Parachute rockets, 2 x Sponges, 3 x Red hand flares, 6 x Anti sea sickness tablets (MHRA Approved WDA license number: 43548)