The Ocean ISO 9650 Liferaft is compact, has superior design and construction, and has been developed specifically for the global leisure market. This liferaft meets the requirements under current MCA Codes Of Practice, Class XII and World Sailing offshore special regulations and has been third-party approved to ISO9650 Type 1 Group A requirements by the Notified Body RINA.
Comes complete with the ISO <24hr emergency pack as standard.
Also available in greater 24hr or SOLAS B Packs. Please contact us for a quote.
- Exceptional quality – designed, tested and manufactured to ISO 9650
- Made with PU Nylon laminate
- Insulated floor
- SOLAS-approved internal and external lighting system
- Strong boarding ladder with aluminium tubing to improve ease of access
- Knee scoop with grab handles for quick boarding
- Hermetically sealed
- Highly visible in yellow and orange
- Rainwater collection
- 4/5 x 75ltr ballast pockets for increased stability
- Retro-reflective tape
- Canister or valise
- 3-year service interval
- 20-year warranty