Please note: Liferafts are sent direct from the manufacturer and have a dangerous goods delivery charge of £20. You can also order for click & collect. Both services take 5-7 working days.
Using their skills and expertise in the design and manufacture of both liferafts and lifejackets, crewsaver have created the most advanced specification ISO Ocean Liferaft yet. The Crewsaver Liferaft improves both safety and performance for you and your crew. It is approved to ISO 9650-1 standards and come with an extended three year service period.
- Superb value coupled with high manufacturing quality and standards
- Easy to transport with a choice of weatherproof valise or sleek, light container with side handles
- Innovative design with safety features including
- High volume of water pockets to ensure maximum stability (4 Man – 2 x 84 litre water pockets. 6, 8 and 10 Man – 3 x 84 litre water pockets. 12 Man – 5 x 60 litre water pockets)
- A semi-rigid boarding ramp for quick, easy and safe boarding
- Tough polyurethane coated nylon canopy
- Simple zip closed canopy door
- Interior and exterior lifelines for extra safety in heavy seas
- External strobe light to aid night location by search and rescue teams
- Internal LED light
- Rainwater catcher on the rear of the canopy
- Lookout sleeve located on the side of the canopy
- Emergency ration packs available for under or over 24 hours
Not available for next day delivery. Liferafts are sent direct from Crewsaver.
UK mainland only – Please call for delivery quote if outside UK mainland.