The OLAS Exposure MOB tag is a compact, ‘Smart’, man overboard system. It can be easily attached to adults, children, pets and objects such as overboard floatation devices. The tags connect to the OLAS application on a mobile device.
Within 8 seconds of the man overboard incident occurring, the OLAS mobile application technology detects a break in its ‘virtual tether’ to the tag. The mobile phone(s) then sound a loud alarm, alerting crew to the fact someone is overboard. OLAS then aids the crew with the MOB recovery, clearly directing them to the GPS location where the MOB occurred with clear visual signals and bearing data. OLAS stores all location data and time of incident required by the rescue services.
Advantage of the OLAS Tag:
- The longest battery life
- The most versatile attachment solution – wrist, lifejacket, MOB device with 1 strap
- Free iOS and Android app
- Additional in app navigation features including SOG, COG, bearing to waypoint, course to steer and a compass
- Connect multiple tags to 1 phone or tablet
- Connect 1 tag to multiple phones / tablets
- Low battery alert
- Download the OLAS App on the App store or get it on Google Play. Search ‘OLAS’.
Each tag is supplied with a universal silicone wrist strap with stainless steel buckle and a pre-installed CR2477 Battery (user replaceable).