The Low Profile Hatch has soft styling and sleek looks, ideal for use on a powerboat.
Smaller ventilation hatches are suitable for any deck location on sailboats, while the larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts.
- Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm.
- Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4″).
- Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.
- Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked (Sizes 00, 03,10, 20 & 41 have no outside handle and can only be opened from the inside.)
- Low profile hatches open up to 180° (round hatches open to 170°)
- Friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95°
- Anodised aluminium frame for corrosion resistance
- Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling
- Full range of spare parts available