Please note: Garmin charts are programmed to order. Due to the size of the file, this process can take up to an hour.
Introducing the brand new Garmin Navionics Vision+ Large Charts – Please check your chartplotters compatibility further down the page.
Click the images below to expand (individual chart coverage can be found in the images above).
Plot your paradise — with the best, most up-to-date Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium marine cartography. For offshore or inland waters, this all-in-one solution offers premier-grade chart features, including detail-rich integrated mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers and more.
It features high-resolution relief shading², 3D views, satellite imagery, advanced Auto Guidance+™ technology¹ and access to daily updates via the ActiveCaptain® app for the freshest chart data every time out (the first year of updates is included).
Combining the best features of Garmin and Navionics® automatic routing solutions, Auto Guidance+ gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to select depth ranges for the best fishing spots.
- Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content, with an updated colour palette and Navionics style appearance, provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail.
- Easy access to daily chart updates is available via the ActiveCaptain® app.
- Built-in Auto Guidance+™ technology¹ uses your desired depth and overhead clearance, along with chart data and frequently travelled routes, to calculate a suggested path to follow from dock to dock.
- High-resolution relief shading² feature combines colour and shadow to give you an easy-to- interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone.
- High-resolution satellite imagery overlaid with navigational charts gives you a realistic view of your surroundings — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbours or ports.
- Aerial photography of ports, bridges, docks, navigational landmarks and more provides a better sense of your surroundings above the waterline
- Unique 3D views, such as MarinerEye and FishEye, provide additional perspective both above and below the water line.
- Depth range shading lets you select up to 10 colour-shaded options and view your target depths at a glance.
- For improved fishing charts and navigation, up to 1’ contours provide a more detailed depiction of the bottom structure.
- To aid in navigation, the shallow water shading feature highlights depths up to a user- defined level.
- ActiveCaptain® community content provides valuable POIs, recommendations and advice from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- Available on microSD™ cards (each region sold separately); cartography updates are available via annual renewable subscription (the first year of updates is included).
Chartplotter Compatibility (With the latest software update installed)
ECHOMAP UHD(7/9), ECHOMAP ULTRA (10/12), GPSMAP 723/923/1223, GPSMAP 722/922/1222PLUS, GPSMAP 8400/8600, GPSMAP 1022/1222, GPSMAP 8700BB, GPSMAP 1222TOUCH, GPSMAP A12-VOLVO, GPSMAP A12, GPSMAP 7X3/9X3/12X3-VOLVO, GPSMAP A7, GPSMAP 8400/8600-VOLVO. For more information please visit the Garmin website.
1 Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 Available for select areas in the U.K., Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Norway.