This is a dynamic design innovation. The Pro Lite SDL shoe is a one piece, 3D form that is mould engineered. Couple this new design with a compound containing 70% natural rubber and 30% impact absorbing EVA and the result is a robust, lightweight, amphibious shoe that moulds to the contours of your foot. The Closed Cell Technology within the molecular structure of the compound gives anti-microbial protection, odour resistance and an easy to clean surface. The GripFlex tread pattern gives incredible multi-directional grip on wet surfaces and our XPL water drainage technology channels water out of the shoe.
- XPL water drainage technology to prevent pooling in the shoe
- GripFlex multi-directional outsole grip for exceptional grip on wet surfaces
- The one-piece injection rubber construction is salt resistant, does not smell and dries rapidly
- Dynamic lacing system for a secure fit
- Closed Cell Technology within the molecular structure of the compound gives anti-microbial protection, odour resistance and an easy clean surface