Designed from a premium waterproof and salt resistant full grain and nubuck leather, The Le Chameau Pontus sailing boot is equipped with an eco-friendly Sympatex lining, with 4-layer membrane and outer constructed from recycled plastics from the oceans. The leather construction gives the boot strength and durability in the wettest of conditions, and the membrane lining provides comfort and versatility in diverse temperatures and over long days’ wear.
The new MICHELIN KA521 sole, offers security and comfort, with non-slip, non-marking properties as well as the flexibility and durability needed in a sailing boot.
- Premium water and salt resistant full grain leather and nubuck
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- New 4-layer membrane lining: outer layer made from recycled ocean plastics, breathable and moisture wicking, quick dry abrasion resistant facing
- Removable, comfortable, quick dry sculpted footbed
- Sure-fit hidden elastic for easy foot entry and fit security
- New non-marking MICHELIN KA521 sole with superior water dispersal and grip properties for various decking surfaces on all sailing vessels
- Comfortable to -20 degrees C
- Named after the Greek God of the Sea