AS USED BY AMERICA’S CUP TEAMS!
One-touch, lock in handles. Available in power, single and double grips.
The Lewmar OneTouch Winch Handle is a new approach to winch handle design. Its patented ‘OneTouch’ mechanism allows you to squeeze the release lever (which runs the entire length of the handle) and pull to unlock in one quick, easy motion. To lock-in, simply squeeze and insert into winch. All it takes is one hand. So you can spend less time fiddling around and more time sailing.
- 10″ Alloy Handle
- Release lever runs entire length of the handle – no twisting, jiggling or fiddling around
- Easy one-handed removal – just squeeze and lift
- Lightweight, forged construction
- Corrosion resistant for years of performance under harsh conditions
- Available in Standard Grip and Power Grip
- As used by the Americas Cup, Volvo and TP52 teams
- Power Grip: 250mm (10″) or 200mm (8″).
- Single Grip: 250mm (10″) or 200mm (8″).
- Double Grip: 250mm (10″) only.