XTS Series for lines 8mm to 14mm (5/16″ to 9/16″) Replaces XT series From March 2002. The XTS is specified as standard on production yachts worldwide and the choice for racers round the cans and offshore. Available as single, double or triple units.
Use XTS on yachts that require a higher safe working load and a more advanced release mechanism than the XAS, to ensure the best possible care of your ropes in all conditions. Use the XTS0608/1 version on applications that are specific to 8mm lines or upgrade your current model with our CAM-0608 to ensure the best possible holding solution on smaller diameters.
- Identical “footprint” to XT series
- Updated style repeating successful XAS features
- Big radius cam and base provide almost twice the grip area of ‘domino’ systems
- Robust alloy handle lever with soft end grip
- Alternative cam upgrade modules for special diameters
- Locking force safely contained in an alloy base
- Stainless steel fairleads
- XCS model for sustained high load operation
- Two diameter range versions