Spinlock’s XTR clutch is designed for mid to higher load rope holding.
- XTR Mk2 featuring new handle and cassette for improved feel and power
- Superb mid load holding performance
- Unique Reactor Cam technology – linked base and cam react together in one self contained module
- ‘Reactive Clutching’ – line holding is consistent and fast across the full diameter range – release is smooth and progressive for maximum control
- Significant rope holding improvement on the latest small diameter rope types
- Ultra lightweight alloy/composite construction
- New handle offer improved feel and confidence in operation
- Improved mechanism geometry boosts clutching power and reduces ‘take up’
- Reactor cam module is easily removed, for on deck cleaning and servicing
- One person installation either top mounted or through bolted
|Model||Line Dia||Max SWL at max line diameter||Weight||Fasteners Required|
|XTR0812/1||8-12mm (5/16 – 1/2”)||1000kg (2200lbs)||340g (12.0oz)||2 X M8 (5 /16”)|
Take a closer look at the Spinlock XTR Clutch in this video guide.