Perfect for both offshore and coastal sailing, the Helly Hansen Skagen Offshore bib was designed with input from professional sailors. Using durable and innovative recycled materials, so you stay dry and protected season after season.
HELLY TECH® Performance construction is a trusted waterproof / breathable solution. Updated it with 50% Ocean bound recycled fabric – made with reused plastics that would otherwise become marine debris. The interior of the bib also has a 100% recycled quick-dry lining.
The knees and seat are reinforced with extra-strong Cordura® Eco reinforcement fabric. The bib also features a high back for splash protection, PFC-free water-repellent treatment and a hanger loop.
- HELLY TECH® Performance Fabric Made with Ocean Bound Recycled Material
- Minimum 50% Total Content Recycled Material
- 2-Layer Construction
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellency (DWR) Treatment
- Quick Dry Mesh Lining
- Quick Dry Inside
- Cordura® Eco Reinforcement Fabric On Seat and Knees
- High Back Panel For Protection
- YKK® Two-Way Front Zipper
- Adjustable Suspenders
- Adjustable Waist
- Left Thigh Mesh Cargo Pocket
- Adjustable Hem
- Hanger Loop