Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of the Gill Men’s OS2 Offshore Trousers are made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibres. With no compromise in performance, the Trousers feature XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odour control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
A staple for offshore sailors, the OS2 Trousers benefit from hand warmer pockets, velcro shoulder adjustment and a YKK zip with internal waterproof gusset so you have a watertight defence against the elements.
- Handwarmer pockets with reversible fleece lining
- Deep thigh pocket with secure closure
- Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear
- Marine Tool/PLB attachment point
- Velcro shoulder adjustment with stretch back panel
- YKK zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection
- Elasticated waist for an improved fit
- Adjustable ankle closures
Made with the latest generation of recycled fabrics and components. XPLORE® waterproof & breathable fabric technology. XPEL® water and stain repellent treatment. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content) | Reinforcement – 60% Polyester / 40% Polyester (Recycled content)
Machine Wash (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water. Use non biological detergent.