Constructed in a 200 gram/m2 microfleece, with 27% recycled content, these super-soft mid-layer trousers have fast drying, minimal water absorption properties. Designed with an elasticated waist for comfort.
The mid-layer traps air that can be warmed to body temperature, reducing cold air chill. There is no outer fabric on our mid-layers. A shell significantly restricts breathability which creates condensation next to the outer layer. It will get wet. And we really don’t want that. The Micro Fleece Trousers are constructed in our super-soft 200 gram/m2 micro fleece, lightweight insulation with fast-drying properties. Built in 27% recycled content and can be returned at the end of life.
- 200 gram/m2 Micro Fleece
- 100% Polyester for fast drying and minimal water absorption
- 27% recycled content
- Designed with no shell to prevent internal condensation build up
- Elasticated waistband for comfort
- Lycra bound ankles to stop trousers riding up
- Hypalon hang loop for stowage