Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of the Gill Men’s OS2 Offshore Jacket 2022 is made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibres, from the abrasion resistant outer panels right down to the adjustable shock cord hem.
With no compromise in performance, the Jacket features XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odour control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
A staple for offshore sailors, the Gill OS2 Jacket benefits from a high cut thermal collar, fully lined high-vis hood, reflective accents for 360° visibility and hand warmer cargo pockets with adjustable PU inner seals, so you have a watertight defence against the elements.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth
- Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with an improved 2-way adjustment system for a secure & comfortable fit
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Handwarmer pockets with reversible fleece lining
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure
- 2 chest pockets with Velcro closure
- Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight moulded sliders
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panels
- Adjustable shock cord hem
Made with the latest generation of recycled fabrics and components. XPLORE® waterproof & breathable fabric technology. XPEL® water and stain repellent treatment. Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content)
Machine Wash (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water. Use non biological detergent.