Waterproof, windproof and breathable. The Strata drysuit draws on Yak’s vast experience in the design & manufacture of paddling specific drysuits.
Fitted with a storm collar and stowable hi-vis hood, you stay protected on the water in all weathers. The 3-layer waterproof, breathable material makes sure you keep warm and dry but also stops you overheating.
The stretchy Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist seals along with the YKK AQUASEAL® flexible cross shoulder zip construction, means the suit is easy to put on and is ideal for saltwater environments. For a comfortable fit, the drysuit is fitted with and wrist, ankle, and waist adjusters along with internal braces.
For improved durability in high-use areas, the seat and knees are reinforced with Cordura giving you extra protection.
– Enhanced 3-layer breathable 20k material keeps you warm and dry
– Storm collar with stowable high vis hood keeps the elements out
– Cordura reinforced seat and knees gives extra protection in high use areas
– Paddle specific cut with rear stretch panel ensures flexibility and comfort
– Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist seals for a comfortable fit and to keep the water on the outside
– YKK AQUASEAL® flexible cross shoulder zip construction for smooth and easy operation
– Internal braces coupled with wrist, ankle and waist adjusters allow maximum adjustment for the perfect fit
– Twin Adjustment Single Lined Neoprene Waistband
– Reflective highlights for improved visibility