Extreme durability, outstandingly waterproof and an enhanced fit: Musto’s HPX collection continues to be at the cutting-edge of marine engineered technology. This Musto HPX Drysuit provides 2-3 hours of survival time in 5°C water.
The toughest GORE-TEX Pro with Ocean Technology® keeps you completely dry whilst offering maximum breathability. A high-grade Dynat® zip, latex neck and wrist seals and resilient GORE-TEX boots secure this suit for complete, watertight protection.
Over 50 years’ industry expertise, Musto’s collaboration with technical specialists GORE-TEX and over 10,000 hours of testing in the Southern Ocean has resulted in this revolutionary, high-performance drysuit that has proven to save lives.
- Endorsed by Team Vestas Wind who survived a shipwreck in the Volvo Ocean Race wearing this drysuit
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro laminate plus Ocean Technology® membrane and GORE Micro Grid Backer Technology for the ultimate breathability, combined with waterproof and windproof protection
- Double tool strap with a D-ring for securing a tool pouch
- Latex neck and wrist seals keep out rain and spray to keep you dry
- Diagonal, metal Dynat® zip for a completely waterproof closure
- Fluorescent GORE-TEX Paclite® hood with peak is fully waterproof, breathable and adjustable and easily rolls away
- Fully adjustable, pre-shaped spume visor to protect your face from spray and rain
- Hardwearing CORDURA® patches on the seat and knees with abrasion resistant seam constructions
- Photoluminescent reflectors glow in the dark to keep you visible at night
- 2 handwarmer pockets to keep you warm and 2 cargo pockets to store essentials
- Main Fabric Shell: 100% Polyamide;
- Main Fabric Backer: 100% Polyamide;
- Contains ePTFE Laminate;
- WP: 28,000mm
- RET: <6 m2Pa/W