The very best, all-in-one, sailing suit on the market to keep you totally dry in treacherous conditions. Engineered with Bluesign Approved Gore-Tex Pro Ocean fabric, for the greatest barrier against the elements and unmatched breathability. Design features enhanced down to the smallest details, such as clam style waist opening for easy entry and removable collar system for incredible versatility. Safety features for the deepest, darkest oceans, including photoluminescent reflectors for identification in low light and inflation tube to create personal buoyancy and insulation during an over-board incident. High performance, head to toe.
Developed alongside the most experienced offshore sailors, tested in the roughest oceans, the HPX Gore-Tex Pro Ocean Drysuit can be relied upon to keep the elements out, in the toughest conditions. The pinnacle product in Musto’s sailing collections, the technology and features are the most advanced to date, many of which can be seen across all our ranges.
Gore-Tex Pro Ocean fabric combines the Gore-Tex Pro waterproof membrane, specifically tailored to keep out salt water, and a compactly woven durable outer protective layer for enhanced water repellency. United with a solution dyed micro-grid backer, this 3-layer fabric becomes Gore-Tex Pro Ocean, unique to Musto and the strongest foundation for all HPX wet weather gear. Maximum waterproof protection but still incredible breathability, which is why the most successful skippers always come back to Musto’s Gore-Tex Pro Ocean products.
- Adjustable collar with drawcord
- Adjustable double cuffs
- Adjustable hood that packs in collar
- Brushed fleece inside collar and hand pockets
- Cordura fabric reinforcement
- Cordura hanging pockets with double lined bottom and nylon webbing for durability
- Hi vis hood for extra visibility
- High protective collar
- Reflective details
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- External hanging loop
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Fully seam sealed
- Helmet compatible hood
- Vertical and horizontal hood adjustment
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- Latex neck and wrist seals
Photoluminescent (glow in the dark) reflectors
for identification in low light