Maximum warmth while on the water If you want to carry on kayaking and stand up paddleboarding in the colder months, then our Santiam drysuit is the protection you’ll need. Made with a 3-layer breathable 20k waterproof material which not only keeps you warm and dry, but it will also stop you overheating. The Santiam also comes with a cosy Stratum fleece for that extra touch of comfort.
You can easily put the drysuit on thanks to YKK Aquaseal flexible front zip construction. The Santiam also comes with a handy leg pocket with D-ring attachment to store and attach the essentials. The Cordura reinforced knees and seat gives you extra protection on high use areas.
- 3-layer breathable 20k waterproof material that keeps you dry and stops you overheating
- Includes thermal Stratum fleece for extra warmth
- Leg pocket with D-ring attachment to store and attach the essentials
- Cordura reinforced seat and knees to provide extra protection
- YKK AQUASEAL® flexible front zip construction for smooth and easy operation
- Fabric socks to keep feet toasty and dry
- Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist seals for a comfortable fit and to keep the water on the outside
- Articulated arms and legs design for increased freedom of movement