Next generation Proton-Ultra XD palm and fingers means the Long Finger Pro Gloves are soft and flexible. Also featuring Dura-Grip fabric on the palm and fingers, they provide incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability. Benefitting from flex zones and a pre shaped construction to fit your hands, the reduced cuff length and rear adjustment volume ensure maximum comfort and wrist flex. Their wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams, making them a great choice for a multitude of water sports; whether that be sailing, dinghy sailing, paddle sports or board sports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
- Notched finger construction with flex zones allows the natural articulation of fingers.
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection.
- Pre shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.
- Panel: 93% Nylon / 7% Elastane, Main: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane, Cuffs: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon