The fixed-mount, waterproof units are fully sealed in an epoxy-filled, non-corrosive enclosure, and built to IP68 waterproofing standards, easily meeting global regulations like CE, CSA, CEC, and ABYC. The outputs are completely isolated, and can be used in either series or parallel for higher voltage or current, including 12 or 24 V outputs.
Highly efficient and simple to use, these chargers are designed for harsh environments, and are fully salt, shock and vibration tested. Currently, 6 A single bank and 10 A dual bank type models are available.
A key feature is the ‘sense and send’ technology, which allows the chargers to detect which batteries need the most charge and prioritise accordingly. The battery chargers have the ability to charge wet, AGM and Gel batteries, with a universal input (120-230 V) for total worldwide freedom.
- Entry level model with Mastervolt 3-step+ charge characteristic.
- Suitable for charging Gel, AGM and flooded batteries.
- Full power up to 40 °C.
- Quick charging function to extend battery life.
- Includes cable & Euro plug (optionally also available with UK plug).
- Can charge one or two battery banks.
- Sense-Send™: determines which battery is being charged first.
- Series and parallel configuration.
- Stain resistant and waterproof.
- International certification.
- Total charge current: 10 A at 12 V / 5 A at 24 V
- Recommended battery capacity: charge (based on 50% discharged battery): To 120 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: 1.2 m (4 ft) cable + Euro plug
- DC connection: Ring terminals
- Dimensions, hxwxd: 127 x 178 x 51 mm, 5.0 x 7.0 x 2.0 inch
- Weight: 2.8 kg, 6.2 lb
- Approvals: CE, ABYC