- Luxury chrome bronze base
- Low profile
- Indepent Gypsy operation
- Rope and chain combination Gypsy
- Manual chain release
- Rope chain management by the spring loaded arm
- Chain counter magnet pre-installed as standard
- IP67 rated heavy duty electric motor
- Anodised marine aluminium gearbox
- Windlass assembly filled with oil
- Dual direction solenoid pack
- Handle or lever
- CD instruction manual
The “X” vertical windlasses are suitable for sail and motor boats from 6m to 27m in length.
The standard features that you can meet in every X series windlass are:
- Watertight stainless steel ball bearing in the base (for better functionality and zero maintenance) which is a unique feature in the windlass market.
- The clutch is made by two conical discs connected to the main shaft by two parallel planes on the shaft, in order to avoid using keys and allocate the weight load properly.
- The electric motor and gearbox are connected by a particular coupling that is made by a socket for easier maintenance.
- There is a sensor in the base and a magnet into the gipsy so they can be connected to a chain counter.
- Manual override so that the chain or rope can be recovered manually in case of electric function failure.
- Circuit Breaker: 187331
- Construction: Chromed Bronze
- Gipsy for Chain: 6 mm, ISO 4565, DIN 766
- Gipsy for Rope: 10-12 mm, 3-strand
- Line Speed at Working Load: 23 m/min
- Max Line Speed: 26 m/min
- Maximum Pull: 630 kg
- Motor Size: 500 W
- Net Weight: 11 kg
- Power Supply: 12V
- Type: Low Profile
- Working Load (Amps): 75A
- Working Load (kg): 70kg