The Cayman 88 horizontal windlass is a very popular amongst boat builders worldwide. The Cayman has a 12 volt 1000 watt motor.
- Reversing motor allows for anchor to be released electrically.
- Anchor can also be released manually.
- Rope Drum can be used independent of gypsy.
- Supplied with handle and control box.
- Suitable for boats up to approx. 13m.
- Made in special seawater-resistant light alloy, polished and anodised or with additional white polyester coating protection.
- D.C. electric motor: 1000 Watt.
- 12 Volt.
- Gypsy in marine bronze alloy for chain Ø 8mm.
- Manual operation available in case of emergency.
- Maximum pull: 900Kg (1980lb) 1000 Watt.
- Haulage speed: 20m/min (1000Watt) 50Kg.
- Current Draw: 70-100 Amp (1000W / 12V)
- Weight: 21kg (46lb) 1000 Watt.