The AA150 rode counter (chain counter) displays the length of rode deployed through the windlass.
Fits any windlass
- LCD display shows at a glance how much anchor rode is out.
- Docking alarm sounds when the anchor is close to docking.
- Adjustable red backlighting ensures clear night viewing
- Choice of feet or metres rode measurement
- Easy installation and set up
- Plug and play AA sensor installation
- Works with rope/chain or all-chain rode.
- Use with DC, AC and hydraulic windlasses
- Install up to 2 units or combine with the AA560, AA710 or AA300 series for multiple stations on the boat
- Standard 60mm (2.36″) marine instrument console
Kit Includes: 1 console unit, 1 grey sensor, 3 magnets ( 6mmx4mm, 8mmx6mm, 10mm x 8 mm), load sensing connectors, installation and operation instructions