Developed in collaboration with the Norwegian National Sailing Team, Helly Hansen’s collection of protective and stretch neoprene gear performs for water sports including dinghy sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, wind surfing and more. The WaterWear neoprene salopette wetsuit features high-stretch, breathable neoprene zones for comfort during intense activities and changeable conditions. The small details count. We added a glide skin waist band and ankle cuffs, plus reinforcement at the seat and knees. This wetsuit has adjustable shoulder straps and was designed to be worn with other WaterWear products like the WaterWear Jacket.
- 3mm High Quality Stretch Neoprene
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Flat Lock Seams For Ideal Comfort and Durability
- Pee Opening with Water Lock Construction
- Reinforced and Seat and Knees
- Glide Skin Cuff At Leg Opening