Geocel Marine Silicone Rubber Sealant (Previously known as Dow Corning) is a flexible silicone sealant specifically formulated for watertight sealing of marine applications. It has excellent long-term durability, offers high flexibility and excellent resistance to salt and fresh water. Suitable applications include: sealing around hatches and portholes, insulating electrical connectors, locking nuts and bolts against vibration, sealing trunking, sealing pipework, in-situ gaskets for water pumps and exhaust systems and creating watertight joints throughout.
Available in 310ml (for use with caulking gun) or 78g (syringe style)
- One component, easy to apply and tool
- Excellent adhesion to glass
- High modulus
- Fast tack free and cure time
- Safe for fish when fully cured
- Cures to perform a permanently flexible watertight seal