This is a rechargeable version of Nauticalia’s popular HP7 torch. Like the original, it offers high, low, and strobe modes, and fingertip flood-to-spot focussing, which can be locked, but this one can be recharged by numerous different means to suit your circumstances. The incredibly well thought-out (and beautifully-boxed) pack contains:
- Torch (featuring ‘Pure Beam’ LEDs and ‘bomb-proof’ aluminium construction, naturally)
- Two lithium-ion power cells that can be recharged either within the torch, or independently
- A 4xAAA battery cartridge to provide a backup if you just can’t charge, or wait to charge
- Leads and adaptors for mains, 12V, and USB charging
- Wall-mounting bracket
- Heavy duty black nylon sheath
On a full charge, the 201 lumen beam will shine more than 300m for around 7½hrs, or around 2hrs if the 4xAAA battery cartridge is used. Length 14cm. Weight 204g.